Reception Class Teacher – St Luke’s Church of England School
St Luke’s CE School
Reception Class Teacher
Location: Hampstead, London Borough of Camden
Job start date – September 2022
We are looking to appoint an excellent Early Years practitioner to join our highly motivated team. We are keen to hear from highly skilled and inspirational Reception class teachers who are dedicated to providing a happy, positive and creative learning environment where each child can flourish. Applications are welcome from ECTs able to evidence the potential to develop and operate at outstanding levels. This is a unique opportunity to work in a small, half-form entry school with a class of 15 pupils and a full time Teaching Assistant.
About the school
St Luke’s CE School is a small, friendly primary school located within walking distance of Hampstead village and close to the excellent transport routes along Finchley Road. This unique, half-form entry school serves the local community, welcoming families of all faiths and none. We have a strong partnership with two other local primary schools and can therefore offer successful candidates the opportunity to be supported by a wider staff community.
Our children come to school ready to learn and we aim to provide them with secure foundations for life, so that they leave St Luke’s with an excellent all-round education and a love of learning.
St Luke’s can offer:
- delightful and enthusiastic children who enjoy school and have very positive attitudes towards their learning
- a friendly, supportive working environment which values everyone
- a strong commitment to continued professional development
- a recently redeveloped outdoor area
- opportunities to develop as a subject leader
The successful candidate will have:
- high expectations for the achievement of every pupil
- strong commitment to their own professional development
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- high levels of self-motivation and a flexible approach
Please note that candidates must fill in the LDBS application form, below, (CVs will not be accepted) and email to our office manager Mrs N Keenan firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 20th May 2022
Interviews: w/c 23rd May 2022
St Luke’s CE School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Regular vetting will take place both before and during employment.