Global majority leadership support and development
|“I am passionate about supporting schools to recruit strong leaders from all backgrounds, and I want to make sure that up-and-coming school leaders don’t have to face the same barriers as I did.”
Paula Aitchison-Walker, LDBS Trustee.
Core Services Brochure April 2023
| The Platform is part of a strategy to attract, develop and retain Global Majority Heritage leaders, through support, coaching and mentoring. Only once we are truly diverse can we represent the body of Christ in all its richness – and grow healthily. To reach every Londoner we need to be active in combatting racism and racial injustice.
We need to see equality of opportunity, more leaders of diverse ethnicity and fairer selection processes.
- Monitoring recruitment patterns
- Growing advocacy for global majority leadership
- Access to national Church of England Leaders Like Us programme
- The Platform – LDBS leadership development programme for aspiring leaders.
Spring Term – 25th January and 7th March 2024
Summer Term – 9th May and 20th June 2024
Click here to book your place
- Mentoring support for newly appointed leaders with a global majority heritage