School leadership support and development
| “LDBS supports you to transform children’s futures through an inspirational excellent education, inspiring education needs excellent leaders. That’s where we come in.”
Helen Ridding, LDBS Deputy Director of Education.
Core Services Brochure April 2023
- LDBS advocates for school leaders with wider stakeholders
- Induction, networking and development groups for school leaders
- Deanery heads’ networks
- Deputy and Assistant Secondary Heads (with Southwark Diocese)
- Heads of Sixth Form (with Southwark Diocese)
- SENDCO network (with Southwark Diocese)
- Residential Headteacher Conference
- Outstanding SCITT
- LDBS is a delivery partner for the CEFEL NPQ qualification
- Regular school development visits
- Two – four half-day leadership visits, depending on school size
- Attendance at Ofsted and HMI feedback following inspection
- Up to 90 minutes phone support in relation to pupils at risk of exclusion
Additional support for school improvement, curriculum development, subject leader, key stage and safeguarding reviews, and Data Protection. A range of packages and bespoke arrangements available from Grow Education Partners.
In 2022-23 LDBS oversaw 150 school building and maintenance projects with a total value of circa £9million, ranging from small projects of less than £10,000 to a SALIX-funded decarbonisation project with a value of £1.54million.
Get in touch
Your link adviser is your main point of contact.
You can also contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a call in relation to exclusions.