Class Teacher – St Mary’s Bryanston Square Church of England Primary School
St Mary’s Bryanston Square Church of England Primary School
London, W1H 1DL
Telephone: 0203 146 0968
Headteacher: Mr Lee Duffy
From 1st September 2023 the Governors and Headteacher are looking to appoint an excellent classroom teacher. Both ECTs and more experienced teachers are welcome to apply.
- an exemplary and experienced classroom practitioner, committed to providing quality first class teaching and learning for children of all abilities?
- a good role model with an excellent track record in improving standards
- a true professional: hard working, organised, efficient and committed to your own continued professional developmentM
- committed to continued whole school improvement and team work
- able to lead, inspire and motivate pupils, colleagues and the wider community
We are a school with
- a friendly, vibrant and creative working environment
- well-behaved, pupils who are eager to learn
- enthusiastic and committed staff, pupils and parents who celebrate the school’s diverse and rich community
- a fantastic location in the heart of London, close to many theatres, museums and cinemas
This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of a thriving and aspirational team, who are passionate about ensuring our children reach and receive an excellent standard of education. If you are ambitious, successful and excited by learning, then we would like you to join us.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and therefore expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you are interested in applying for this post please complete the London Diocesan Board of Schools (LDBS) application form, downloadable below and send to Breeda Cahill at firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date stated below. Please note CVss will not be accepted or considered.
Closing date: Friday 9 June 2023 (by 4pm)
Interviews: Tuesday 20 June 2023