Key Stage 2 Class Teacher – The Edward Betham CofE Primary School
The Edward Betham CofE Primary School,
Oldfield Lane South, Greenford, Middlesex UB6 9JU
Tel: (020) 8578 8928
Headteacher: Miss Caroline Chamberlain BA (Hons) PGCE PGCSEN
Key Stage 2 Class Teacher Post available
Early Career Teachers are welcome to apply.
Salary: Inner London MPS.
Application closing date: Monday 24th April at 12:00pm
One year contract in the first instance.
Interview Date: Wednesday 3rd May
The Edward Betham CofE Primary School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly-motivated teacher to join our over-subscribed, high-achieving two-form entry school for autumn 2023.
Graded as a ‘good’ school by Ofsted in 2018 and ‘Excellent’ by SIAMS in 2022, the school enjoys an excellent reputation and parents/carers are very positive about the education of their children and highly supportive of the school.
We welcome applications from teachers who share our commitment to outstanding provision for all our children.
To join us on our learning journey you must be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent classroom practice enabling all pupils to flourish
- Commitment to aspirational outcomes for all
- Love of learning and dedication to own research-driven professional development
- Enthusiasm for collaborative team-work and school improvement initiatives
- Willingness to support the school’s Christian ethos
We offer you:
- Confident, courteous and highly-motivated pupils
- Professional, dedicated staff who offer great support
- Aspirational leadership enabling meaningful professional development
- A pro-active and encouraging Governing Board and Parent/Carer Community
- A varied, rich curriculum with emphasis on creativity and issues of social and environmental justice
The school is committed to the promotion of equal opportunities and diversity. We have a clear commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. You will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Further information can be found at: www.gov.uk.
Applicants are invited to visit the school website for more information here and arrange a meeting with a member of the Senior Leadership Team.
Please contact the school office to arrange a meeting and request an application pack. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 020 8578 8928