Headteacher – Latymer All Saints CofE Primary School, Edmonton
Latymer All Saints CofE Primary School
41 Hydethorpe Avenue, Edmonton, London, N9 9RS
Website 020 8807 2679
Salary: Outer London Leadership scale L14 – L27
Full time, Permanent
Start Date: September 2024
Latymer All Saints CofE Primary School, a thriving and happy three-form entry primary school, based in the Parish of All Saints in Edmonton, is looking for an inspiring Headteacher to continue to develop the excellent work already happening throughout the school along with the Governing board, to continually improve and meet the challenges we face.
We are a proudly inclusive, multi-cultural and multi-faith school, set in the vibrant and diverse area of Edmonton Green, and are proud that all our staff and children have a deep sense of belonging and security within our school.
We are looking for a strong and committed leader who will continue to promote our values both within and outside the school community whilst ensuring a high quality of education for all pupils.
What we offer:
- Committed, caring and talented staff who work hard to ensure each child progresses well and achieves their full potential.
- Happy children who enjoy school and love learning.
- Individual curriculum which is broad, balanced and relevant.
- Strong partnership with families and an on hand Parent Support Adviser to ensure our children achieve well.
- Commitment to developing happy, self-confident, articulate young people who will carry our school vision and values throughout their lives as responsible citizens.
- Range of extra-curricular opportunities in sport, music and performance.
We are looking for:
- Track record of successful leadership and management experience in a school.
- Understanding of school finances and financial management; the ability to manage financial challenges, manage budgets and drive financial strategy.
- Ensure the teaching of a broad, structured and coherent curriculum, an uphold educational standards in order to prepare pupils from all backgrounds for their next phase of education and life.
- Ability to communicate a clear vision, inspire others, and build effective working relationships.
- Identify problems and barriers to school effectiveness, and develop strategies for school improvement that are realistic, timely and suited to the school’s context.
- Commitment to promoting and developing our distinctive Christian vision in all aspects of school life.
- Uphold public trust in school leadership and maintain high standards of ethics, behaviour and professional conduct.
- Ensure staff have access to appropriate, high standard professional development opportunities.
As a Church of England school we believe our Christian ethos is a strength of the school, and our school values of Love, Aspiration and Service are central to everything we do; our vision to “live a life of love” (Ephesians 5:2) is reflected in our curriculum, our community and our worship.
If you are interested in visiting our school, please contact Mrs Embleton on 0208 8072679.
Find an Application pack here
Find an Application form here
To apply please download an application form from the link above, taking time to complete each section. This form should be emailed to email@example.com
Closing Date: Tuesday 19th March 2024
Interview Date: Wednesday 27th March 2024
Latymer All Saints is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This post is subject to pre-employment checks, satisfactory references and an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.