Class Teacher Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2 (ECTs Welcome) – St Mary’s CE Primary School
St Mary’s CE Primary School
Dollis Park, Finchley, LONDON N3 1BT
Class Teacher Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2 (ECTs Welcome)
Required from 1st September 2023 for a full time, permanent position.
Salary: Outer London Main Scale (M1 £32407 – M6 £43193 or Upper Pay Scale (UPS1 £44687 to UPS3 £48055)
Our pupils are at the heart of our school and we would like to appoint a teacher who is passionate about children’s learning, wellbeing and personal development. If you would like to be part of a highly effective staff team in our supportive close-knit school, we would like to hear from you.
We would like to appoint an outstanding teacher who:
● Is passionate about learning and the recognise difference it can make for our children –
● Has excellent communication skills –
● Has a proven track record of improving learning and progress –
● Has excellent knowledge of the national curriculum –
● Works effectively with colleagues, children and external agencies –
● Would enhance the Christian ethos of the school.
We can offer:
● A caring Christian ethos where every child matters –
● Children whose behaviour and attitudes to learning are exemplary –
● A friendly and collaborative staff team –
● A supportive wider school community –
● Commitment to your further professional development including mentoring and support
If you would like to discuss the details of the vacancy further with Stefan Roos, the Executive Head Teacher or Eve Watson, the Head of School you are warmly welcomed to do so, preferably by visiting the school. Please arrange through the school office.
Application packs can be downloaded from this advert and are returnable to the school office. Please use the correct application form, which is attached and return your application either by hand or to email@example.com. For relevant information relating to this position, please contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0208 343 0866. For more information about the school, please visit our website here.
Closing Date and Shortlisting: Monday 3rd July 2023 at 12 noon
Interviews: To be arranged with each shortlisted individual
St Mary’s CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this. All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring service check along with other relevant employment checks.