Using Advocacy to Support Sustainability
This course will give school leaders, business managers, governors and clergy the tools they need for simple cost-effective ways to highlight and communicate their schools’ strengths
This course includes:
- expert panel on advocacy for church schools;
- practice tools for publicity, recruitment and branding;
- advocacy in partnership: new LDBS data;
- new crisis communications expert advice;
- discussion and networking.
Speakers: Ben Peck, Director of Diddu Communications.
Penny Roberts and an expert panel.
Facilitated by Laura Treneer, Managing Director, Frank Analysis.
This FREE conference is suitable for school leaders, business managers, governors and clergy wanting to think through the way their school communicates with stakeholders. Any school facing sustainability challenges is strongly encouraged to attend.