Head of Finance and Operations
The LDBS is seeking a Head of Finance and Operations to join our dynamic and energetic leadership team to ensure LDBS resources are stewarded effectively to further our 2030 Vision. We are looking for someone to manage LDBS finances, compliance, audit, investments, assets and property. This role is based at our head office, 36 Causton Street, London SW1P 4AU.
- £64,313 – £68,703 (PO12-13 on the LDBS pay scale).
- Membership of the Church Workers Pension Scheme. The CWPS is a defined benefit scheme which is non-contributory for employees and an employer contribution currently at 35%.
- BUPA membership.
How to apply
- Applications are especially welcome from anyone with a Global Majority Heritage background, the LDBS wants to address current under-representation.
- To apply, please complete the application form and send it, with an accompanying statement, to email@example.com
- Your statement should be no longer than three sides of A4 long and, with reference to the job description and person specification, it should explain why you are applying for the role and why you are a strong candidate.
- The deadline for applications is Friday 29 April 2022.
For more information or to arrange an informal discussion please contact Penny Roberts, Diocesan Director of Education (Designate) firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for considering prayerfully whether you could join us.