- John’s Mews, Holborn, London WC1N 2NX
- Medium size double bedroom
- In a three bedroom third and top floor flat
- Shared living, dining, bathroom and kitchen
- £700 pcm including bills except broadband
- Would suit a student / single occupant
- Long term let available
- Available immediately
- Tenancy deposit and reference(s) may be required
A medium sized bedroom in a self-contained three-bedroom flat with shared facilities in Holborn with fantastic access to the whole of London with Holborn (Central and Piccadilly lines), Chancery Lane (Central line) and Russell Square (Piccadilly line) underground stations only a short walk away. The room has a double bed, double mattress, built-in wardrobe and chests of drawers while specific furniture needs of the prospective tenant can be met. The flat has a bathroom with a toilet, a cloak room and new kitchen with a washing machine.
Situated in John’s Mews, a quite side street adjacent to St George the Martyr Church of England Primary School which is minutes from the Theobald Road, Lambs Conduit Street and Grays Inn Road where a good selection of restaurants, bars, cafes, supermarkets and designer shops are located.
For further details and viewing, please contact Thomas at London Diocesan Board for Schools on 02079321168 / 07796170159 firstname.lastname@example.org