Year Group Leader – Latymer All Saints CE Primary School
Year Group Leader
Latymer All Saints CE Primary School
41 Hydethorpe Avenue, Edmonton, London N9 9RS
Tel: 020 8807 2679 email: email@example.com
Full-time, permanent Year Group Leader
Salary MPS/UPS (Outer London) + TLR 2a
Latymer All Saints CE Primary School is a three-form entry school which serves a multi-cultural and multi-faith community. Our latest Ofsted inspection found us to be a “Good” school.
We are looking to appoint a year group leader who is committed to high standards of teaching and learning and who has the passion to make a difference! The role carries a TLR 2a.
The ideal candidate will:
- be passionate about children’s development and education
- be committed to implementing the school’s aims and supporting its strong Christian ethos
- have high expectations of all pupils and aim to improve teaching and raise standards across the school
- be highly motivated, flexible and hardworking
- have excellent communication skills and be committed to working as part of a team
- have the ability to lead a team and support SLT
We can offer:
- a friendly and genuinely welcoming school with a clear ethos, values and vision
- excellent professional development
- happy and enthusiastic children who are eager to learn
- friendly and supportive staff committed to raising standards and progress
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed by appointment. Please contact the school office on 020 8807 2679.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and to providing equal opportunities in employment. A criminal background check is a requirement of this role and is obtained via the Disclosure and Barring Service’s standard procedure. Overseas police checks will also be conducted where these are applicable.
Please note that CVs and incomplete application forms will not be considered.
Job vacancy from 1st January 2024
Closing date: 6th October 2023
Interviews: week commencing 16th October 2023