Year 6 Class Teacher Part Time-Maternity Cover
Holy Trinity C.E. Primary School
Eagans Close, East Finchley, London N2 8GA
Telephone: (020) 8883 1824
“Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another” John 13v34
Interim Headteacher: Mr S Roos
Interim Deputy Headteachers: Mrs K Hinson, Mrs D Ohene
Assistant Headteacher: Ms R Edge
Part Time (0.4) Year 6 Class Teacher
required for approximately 6 months fixed term contract (with potential to extend) from 1st January 2022 until 8th July 2022.
Salary: Outer London Main or Upper Pay Scale
Location: East Finchley, Barnet N2
Contract: Part Time (0.4)
Contract Term: 6 Month fixed term contract for Maternity Cover with the potential to extend
Suitable for NQTs: No
Our vision is to create a family rooted in love for one another where children and adults can flourish and achieve their potential to reach their own spiritual, academic and personal goals.
The children, staff and governors at Holy Trinity are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, inspirational teacher to join our staff team in January 2022, who will share our values and vision and who will continue to build on the achievements of this successful school.
Holy Trinity School is a one-form entry Church of England school with a nursery, led by a dedicated team of Governors and senior leaders. Our most recent OFSTED inspection graded the school as Outstanding. We continue to be committed to achieving an outstanding education for all our children.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Will nurture and inspire our children, so that each child is kept safe and has access to the best educational opportunities;
- Is an outstanding teacher with the ability to motivate and develop the highest standards in our children;
- Will work proactively and enthusiastically within our team;
- Will be able to support and develop the school’s vision with children, parents, staff and governors;
- Is fully supportive of the school’s Christian ethos and willing to maintain and further develop links with the church and the community in East Finchley;
- Is confident to contribute to and learn from best practice in Barnet.
We can offer:
- A school with a wonderful, positive and friendly Christian ethos which is dedicated to enriching the lives of the children that attend our school;
- A school which prides ourselves on our sporting and enrichment achievements as well as academic performance;
- A thriving, happy school at the heart of a vibrant London community;
- Well behaved pupils who are enthusiastic and eager to learn;
- A highly motivated and capable staff team;
- An engaged school community and parent/teacher association;
- A supportive Governing Body which is committed to strengthening the leadership of the school;
- Close links with the church and community and a SIAMS ‘Good’ grading;
- A commitment to quality professional development, including development opportunities with partner schools in Barnet.
We welcome visits and the opportunity to show you around our school. To arrange a visit, please contact the School Office on 020 8883 1824 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 29th November 2021
Shortlisting: Monday 29th November 2021
Interview date: Friday 3rd December 2021
Start date: 1st January 2022
Holy Trinity is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check with the DBS