Upper Key Stage 2 Phase Leader and Year 6 Class Teacher AND Reception & KS1 Phase Leader and Year 2 Class Teacher
|St Mary’s Church of England Primary School
Fowler Road, Islington, London N1 2EP
Tel: 020 7359 1870 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Headteacher: Miss Genevieve Prayag
‘In striving for academic excellence, you have also focused on creating an atmosphere that is described as ‘giving a heart’ to the school. This ensures that pupils not only achieve well in reading, writing and mathematics, but also that they learn to respect and understand each other.’
Ofsted September 2017
“The school, through its distinctive Christian character, is outstanding at meeting the needs of all learners.”
SIAMs Report 2016
With staff promotions and relocations, a unique opportunity has arisen for two class based phase leaders, plus a PPA & Intervention teacher to join our dedicated staff team at St Mary’s School in the heart of Islington.
Upper Key Stage 2 Phase Leader and Year 6 Class Teacher – M5-UPS 1 (£39,492 – £46,971)
Reception & KS1 Phase Leader and Year 2 Class Teacher – M5-UPS 1 (£39,492 – £46,971)
With a 300 year history, St Mary’s is an exceptional place to work, to learn and to make a positive contribution
to our community and beyond.
We are a high performing one form entry Church of England Primary School committed to ensuring
excellent provision for teaching, learning, and pastoral care for all of our pupils.
We are looking to appoint two Phase Leaders with a track record of excellence, both in classroom practice,
as well as in management and leadership.
The successful candidates will:
- Set the highest standards for themselves and pupils
- Be an excellent, positive and inspirational practitioner
- Lead, manage and support a phase team
- Have highly effective communication skills with a commitment to collaborative teamwork
- Lead a curriculum area across the school
- Have excellent subject knowledge across the school
- Have successful subject leadership experience and skills
- Work well in partnership with parents and governors
- Support the Christian ethos and Vision of the school
You will benefit greatly from:
- The opportunity to work in a dedicated and inspirational school
- A welcoming and committed staff team who are dedicated, caring and resilient
- Fantastic children who are eager to learn
- Excellent resources and an attractive working environment
- A commitment to tailored CPD
- A supportive and committed Governing Body
We welcome and encourage the opportunity to show interested applicants our school. Please phone our Senior Admin and Finance Officer, Miss Shaneene, to make an appointment to visit 0207 359 1870
Completed application forms should be emailed to school at email@example.com
Closing date: Midnight Sunday 22nd May 2022
Interviews: Wednesday 25th and Thursday 26th May 2022
St Mary’s Church of England Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment – an enhanced DBS check will be required. Photo identification and proof of qualifications are required to support safer recruitment of all staff.