St Peter’s C. E. Primary School
33 St Peter’s Road
London W6 9BA
Tel 020 8748 7756
Teaching Assistant required for October/November 2021
PAY RATE: Scale 3, term time only, 27.5 hours per week
(One year contract)
St Peter’s is a successful, over-subscribed, one-form entry Church of England primary school situated between Ravenscourt Park and St Peter’s Square in the heart of West London.
We hold extremely high expectations for all of our pupils and we are committed to ensuring that they are all supported and challenged to be the very best that they can be. Through a broad and creative curriculum, we provide a wealth of different opportunities for each and every child to achieve success.
We are looking to appoint an excellent Teaching Assistant to join our friendly and supportive team. The successful applicant will be well qualified, enthusiastic, adaptable and have positive ways of assisting children to learn. This position would be ideal for a graduate who is considering a future career in teaching.
Why work at St Peter’s?
• Our children are amazing! They are well-motivated, with a true passion for learning and demonstrate outstanding behaviour at all times.
• We are committed to staff wellbeing and do all we can to promote good health & wellbeing. As part of this, all of our teachers receive a generous PPA allowance, supportive leadership who listen and communicate effectively, and weekly staff yoga sessions to name just a few things we offer!
• Our extensive CPD programme and team of outstanding teachers will help you to develop your career into what you want it to be.
• We celebrate diversity and are a school which is committed to equality & inclusion.
• Being a one-form entry school, we are a close community that works very closely with parents and carers, offering a very supportive environment.
As a Church of England school, Christian values are at the heart of our policies and procedures, and even though candidates do not have to be practising Christians, they must be in sympathy with the Christian ethos of the school.
St Peter’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for the successful appointee in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education legislation.
Visits to the school are encouraged and warmly welcomed. If you would like to book a tour of the school, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact our School Business Manager, Mrs Jacqueline Munro, for further details email@example.com
Closing date: 18th October 2021
Interviews: 21st October 2021