Special Educational Needs Coordinator 0.6 3 Days – St Mary’s CE Primary School
St Mary’s CE Primary School
Dollis Park, Finchley, LONDON N3 1BT
Special Educational Needs Coordinator (0.6 – 3 Days)
Required from Autumn Term 2022 for a part-time, permanent position.
Salary: Main Scale or Upper Pay Scale as Appropriate,
plus TLR 2 (£4353 pro-rata)
If you would like to be part of a highly effective staff team and support our SEND pupils to achieve their full potential in our supportive close-knit school, we would like to hear from you.
We would like to appoint an outstanding teacher and SENCO who:
- Is passionate about children’s wellbeing, especially those who have additional needs
- Has a proven track record of improving learning and progress
- Have excellent knowledge of the curriculum and SEN Code of Practice
- Would provide inspiring leadership for SEN provision across the school
- Works effectively with teachers, parents and external agencies
- Would enhance the Christian ethos of the school
We can offer:
- A caring Christian ethos where every child matters
- Children whose behaviour and attitudes to learning are exemplary
- A friendly and collaborative staff team
- A supportive wider school community
- Commitment to your further professional development including mentoring and support
If you would like to discuss the details of the vacancy further with Stefan Roos, the Head Teacher, you are warmly welcomed to do so, preferably by visiting the school.
Application packs can be downloaded below and application forms returned to email@example.com or handed in at the school office.
For relevant information relating to this position, please contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0208 343 0866. For more information about the school, please visit our website at http://www.stmarysfinchley.co.uk
Closing Date and Shortlisting: Monday 23rd May 2022 at 12 noon
Interviews: Thursday 26th May 2022
St Mary’s CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this. All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring service check along with other relevant employment checks.