Site Manager – St Mary Abbots CE Primary School, W8
St Mary Abbots CE Primary School, 2 Kensington Church Court, London W8 4SP
https://sma.rbkc.sch.uk/ 020 7937 0740
Salary: Range B, Scale 5, SP 12 Permanent Full Time
Start date ASAP
The Headteacher and Governors of St Mary Abbots School are looking to appoint a motivated and committed Site Manager.
You will be the member of staff with responsibility for Health & Safety throughout the school and will also be confident in managing all our external contractors, including cleaning and grounds maintenance.
You will ensure that the school is fully functional at all times and take responsibility for the upkeep and maintenance of a safe and secure site, to provide the best possible environment for our school community.
You will need to contribute actively towards the effective provision of site services, which will include the following:
- Carrying out or supervising site maintenance, including painting and decorating, general maintenance, cleaning and repairs
- Site security including lighting and grounds maintenance
- Health and safety checks, ensuring that the school is compliant with all buildings and health and safety legislation
- Budget management – promoting best value, managing and monitoring contractors working on school premises
- Day-to-day management of the site
You will need to:
- Work to strict deadlines and budgets
- Have experience of working as a Site Manager or Premises Assistant
- Have understanding of, and empathy with, children
- Have a flexible approach and possess excellent interpersonal skills, a high degree of motivation, and a commitment to working in our school
- Show initiative and promote a positive image of the site through your work
- Be a motivated self-starter and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Be ICT literate
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Rahma Osman in the school office at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling: 020 7937 0740
Please send completed applications to Rahma Osman at: email@example.com
Application deadline: Tuesday 9th January 2024
Shortlisting: Friday 12th January 2024
Application form here
Job description here
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will undergo full enhanced DBS and reference checks.