School Business Manager – St Barnabas’ Primary School & St Matthew’s Primary School
St Barnabas’ Primary School & St Matthew’s Primary School
School Business Manager
St Matthew’s and St Barnabas’ are thriving one-form entry church schools in the centre of Westminster. Our individual school visions are central to our school life and both schools are committed to providing an inspiring and creative education for all learners. We aim for children to develop a love of learning whilst gathering knowledge and skills to equip them throughout their lives.
We are looking for a School Business Manager to work across both schools in partnership with our Executive Headteacher. Ideally, the candidate will be able to begin their role at the end of August 2022. Flexible working options will be available.
We are looking for a candidate who will be able to lead:
- School administration: budget monitoring and reporting, financial management, grants and
bids, procurement, banking, income and expenditure, communications, insurance
- School organisation: supplies, resources and equipment, contracts, external visitors and
contracts, Health and Safety, HR, data protection, payroll, IT
- Resource management: building maintenance, security and safety
We can offer:
- The opportunity to be part of a strong strategic team to enable both schools to continue to
grow and flourish
- Supportive and ambitious Governing Bodies
- A strong community spirit and vision in both schools
- Enthusiastic and polite pupils who are keen to learn
- A tailored CPD programme
- Access to central London resources and network groups
Application Form, Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Closing Date for applications: 12pm, Friday 8th July 2022
Interviews: w/b 11th July 2022
St Matthew’s & St Barnabas’ Primary Schools are committed to the promotion of equal opportunities and
diversity. We have a clear commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all
staff to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to full safeguarding checks.
The successful applicant will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS.
Please send completed application forms, CVs will NOT be accepted, to
St Barnabas’ Primary School & Nursery, St Barnabas Street, SW1W 8PF www.stbarnabasprimary.org.uk
(nearest tubes – Victoria and Sloane Square)
St Matthew’s Primary School & Nursery, 18 Old Pye Street, SW1P 2DG www.stmwschool.org.uk
(nearest tubes – Victoria, St James’ Park, Westminster)