PE Teacher – St John’s Walham Green CE Primary School
PE Teacher – Full-time, Permanent
St John’s Walham Green CE Primary School, Filmer Road, Fulham, London SW6 6AS
www.stjohnsce.lbhf.sch.uk Office: 020 7731 5454
Full-time, permanent PE Teacher – MPS/UPS Start date: January 2024
St John’s Walham Green CE Primary School is a successful two-form entry school located in Fulham. We wish to appoint an inspirational, hardworking and energetic PE teacher who has a passion for teaching children from interesting and diverse cultural backgrounds.
We can offer:
- Friendly and talented pupils
- Caring staff who work well as a team
- Professional development opportunities
- A supportive governing board
- A dedicated and actively involved Parents’ Association
We are looking for:
- An excellent, experienced and inspirational PE teacher
- Someone who will embrace, encourage and maintain our strong Christian values and the School’s place at the centre of the local community
- A commitment to continuing professional development
- Someone who understands the importance of high expectations and equality of access for all pupils
We are committed to ensuring the highest levels of safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and we expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We adopt a fair, robust and consistent recruitment process which is in line with Keeping Children Safe in Education guidance. This includes online checks for shortlisted candidates. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, references and, where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check.
The post you are applying for is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore you are required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands and final warnings that are not “protected” (i.e. filtered out) as defined by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Expectations) order 1975 (Amendment) (England and Wales) Order 2020.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, religion, disability or sexuality. We are committed to providing equality and fairness throughout our recruitment and employment practices and not discriminating on any grounds.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the Senior Administrative Officer, Mrs Sheila Baxter, to arrange a visit.
Please find an application form here
Please find a person specification here
Please find a job description here
Closing date: Monday 20th October 2023
Interviews to be arranged.