Office Manager – St Aidan’s VC Primary School, Haringey
St Aidan’s VC Primary School
Albany Road, London, N4 4RR
Tel: 020 8340 2352
Headteacher: Kate Stevens
Reporting to the Head Teacher
37.5 hours per week, Sale 6 Point 18-20 (£32,979 – £34,017) Pro Rata Term time only + 1 week Required from ASAP
St Aidan’s Voluntary Controlled Primary is an outstanding one-form entry CofE school in Haringey, North London. We are a happy and welcoming school with a strong network of staff, governors, children and families who work together to make it a ‘village school in the heart of London’.
We are looking for a person who:
- Has exceptional organisational, administrative and IT skills including experience using Microsoft Office and Google Chrome;
- Has experience of managing budgets and financial reporting;
- Is highly organised, proactive, and able to use their own initiative;
- Has experience of developing administrative systems;
- Has experience of working in a busy administrative working environment and is able to work under pressure (ideally within a school environment);
- Is an excellent professional, team player and role model who can lead by example and will support and promote the vision of the school;
- Is reliable, diligent and will maintain confidentiality.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please read the job description thoroughly and refer to it when applying.
For details and an application pack please visit our website here
Closing date and time: Monday 19th February 2024 at 9am
Shortlisting: Monday 19th February 2024
Interviews: Wednesday 21st February 2024
Haringey council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Any successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check via the DBS before they can be appointed.