Nursery Teacher – The Federation of St John’s Bethnal Green & St Paul’s Whitechapel CE Primary Schools
The Federation of St John’s Bethnal Green &
St Paul’s Whitechapel CE Primary School
TEL: 020 7480 6581
EXECUTIVE HEAD: Terry Bennett
HEAD OF SCHOOL: Darren Rubin
Enjoy teaching. Make a difference. Advance your career.
The governors of St John’s Bethnal Green & St Paul’s Whitechapel CE Primary Schools are seeking to appoint
Applications welcome from experienced or September ECTs
To start September 2023 at St Paul’s Whitechapel School
St John’s and St Paul’s Whitechapel CE Primary Schools are multi-cultural, one-form entry primary schools in the heart of London. Both offer fantastic children, supportive parents, effective governors and a commitment to ongoing professional development. We are looking for a creative and hardworking teacher who will enjoy the challenge of working in a diverse community.
We can give you:
- The respect that good teachers deserve.
- £1,000 bonus at the end of a successful first year.
- Up to £500 towards a laptop/ tablet in your second year.
- Commitment to your personal well-being.
The successful candidate will have:
- enthusiasm and an excellent rapport with young people.
- the ability and passion to forge strong links with parents and the whole community.
- a strong commitment to inclusion with high expectations for all learners.
- strong interpersonal skills, high expectations and the ability to inspire.
- the desire to lead a curriculum area, promoting high quality teaching and improving standards.
We would welcome and encourage potential candidates to visit our schools. Please telephone 0208 980 1142 or email email@example.com to arrange this or for an application pack.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment subject to enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: 5:00 pm, Thursday 18th May
Interview: Thursday 25th May
Please note that we do not accept applications from agencies.
For an application pack, please contact Lisa Potten firstname.lastname@example.org, 0208 980 1142
St Paul’s Whitechapel CE Primary School, Wellclose Square, London E1 8HY