Nursery teacher – St Saviour’s School Westminster
Nursery teacher (full time)
Start October 2023 (or sooner if possible)
- An enthusiastic, well-organised and talented ECT or main scale teacher?
- An excellent classroom practitioner with high expectations?
- Passionate about making a difference to children?
- Someone with good planning and feedback skills?
- A good team player, able to build positive relationships with pupils, colleagues and parents?
- Supportive of our Christian ethos?
- An inclusive one form entry school with a strong sense of community
- Determined to provide all of our pupils with an excellent learning experience
- A place where staff thrive through positive relationships and effective CPD
- Well supported by dedicated staff, parents, governors and our church
- Proud of our pupils who are well-behaved and eager to learn
How to apply
- Visits to the school are encouraged: please contact Jenni Simmons (email@example.com) to arrange a suitable time
- Application packs are available below and from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing date 8th September 2023
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.