Nursery Manager – Little Engineers Nursery, Tottenham N17/N15
Little Engineers Nursery
Tottenham Hale – Unit B Eagle Heights, Waterside Way, London, N17 9FU
South Tottenham – Fowler Newsam Hall, Avenue Road, London, N15 4EA
Employer: LDBS Academies Trust
Contract type: Full Time – 36 hours per week; Permanent
PO3 salary range point 32 -35: £42,840 – £46,041
Holiday Entitlement: 30 days
Start date: ASAP
Are you a driven, experienced nursery practitioner looking to inspire and lead a dedicated team in a caring, friendly, and stimulating environment? This is an exciting career opportunity at our two-site nursery.
Little Engineers Nursery opened on its first site within the Tottenham Hale village in September 2017. The Hale Village is a purpose-built development with a diverse community and local amenities, close to excellent transport links. Following its success and excellent reputation within the local community, in April 2021 the nursery opened on its second site in South Tottenham, next to one of our LDBS Academies Trust schools. Both our nursery environments are carefully designed and equipped with the best resources. The nursery is unique and part of our three- school community and professional network, within the LDBS Academies Trust.
Little Engineers Nursery provides a vibrant and enriching environment for children, where each child is given opportunities to learn and develop whilst building their independence in a safe and caring environment.
We are looking for a skilled and dynamic Nursery Manager who is bursting with enthusiasm to lead our two nurseries. The successful candidate must have a proactive approach and a can-do attitude, with good organisational and delegation skills.
Come and join our family!
This is an exciting time to join us as we lead the nursery to the next stage of development.
- Have relevant level 3 in Childcare /NNEB (or equivalent) or Degree in Early Years
- Have the ability to bring learning alive for young children
- Have an excellent understanding of an outstanding nursery provision
- Have a firm understanding of child development
- Have a creative approach to learning and teaching and an ability to create a positive learning environment
- Be a strong communicator with children, parents and staff
- Be ICT literate and competent
- Be a positive, clear role model and a willing team player
- Have experience of organising and developing staff
- Have excellent knowledge of the Ofsted requirements and framework
- Implement our Trust policies and day to day operations
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to be part of a professional community
- High quality facilities with excellent resources
- Leadership coaching
- Business support from our Business team
- A location easily accessible by train, tube and bus
Please find the application form here
Please find the job description here
Otherwise, to request an application form and information pack, email : Piers.Winrow@latmat.org.uk
Applications should be returned either to the above email or addressed to: Karen McGovern. EYFS Lead, Little Engineers Nursery. Unit B Eagle Heights, Waterside Way, London N179FU
Closing date: Monday 5th February 2024
Interview date: Wednesday 21st February 2024
The appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS clearance. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.