Lower Key Stage 2 Teacher – St Paul’s & All Hallows’ School, N17
St Paul’s & All Hallows’ School
Park Lane, Tottenham, London N17 0HH
Lower Key Stage 2 Teacher
Required for April 2024
Not suitable for ECTs
Salary Scale: MPS
St Paul’s & All Hallows’ School is a one-form entry, vibrant, multicultural school situated in Haringey, London (right behind the Tottenham Hotspurs stadium), with excellent transport links to central London. We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic class teacher able to inspire a love of learning in children, to enable them all to succeed.
We are looking for someone who:
- Takes an inclusive, creative, inquisitive, and humane approach to teaching
- Understands how to collaborate with people in various roles and with different ages, cultural backgrounds, and needs
- Measures the impact of their work; self-evaluates; gives and receives feedback with joy and love
- Is an exemplary practitioner with a passion for learning
- Is committed to maintaining and improving high pupil outcomes
- Has excellent inter-personal skills and works effectively with the whole school community
- Is highly organised, flexible and a positive team player
- Is fully supportive of the Christian ethos of the school and is committed to this being at the heart of all we do
Overseas-qualified teachers’ experience and education will be considered: celebrating the experience of different cultures, languages, settings, and education systems is very important to us. We welcome applications from all genders.
We can offer:
- A school that has an excellent leadership team, driven by the core belief that all children have the right to the best education to enable them to flourish
- A vibrant, diverse community in London
- Children who are keen to learn
- A strong, committed and supportive team of staff and governors within the LDBS Academies Trust
- Professional association membership such as CPD through professional associations like the NPQ, flexible working considerations through our Flexible Working Policy, and inter-school collaborations that will keep you up to date with the latest developments in your field
- Support for mental-health challenges and a peaceful work culture designed to bring out the very best in staff whilst being mindful of their needs.
We have a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation, and delivers better results.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged – to make an appointment please phone the school office on 020 8801 0586 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At St Paul’s & All Hallows we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment. Enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for appointment to this post.
Please find an application form here
Job description here
Person specification here
Please apply using the LDBS application form and submit all applications to:
Closing date for applications: 5th January 2024
Interviews: Week beginning 8th January 2024.