Learning Support Assistant
St Peter’s C. E. Primary School
33 St Peter’s Road
London W6 9BA
Tel 020 8748 7756
Learning Support Assistant required for January 2022
PAY RATE: Scale 3, term time only, 20 hours per week
St Peter’s is a successful, over-subscribed, one-form entry Church of England primary school situated between Ravenscourt Park and St Peter’s Square in the heart of West London.
We hold extremely high expectations for all of our pupils and we are committed to ensuring that they are all supported and challenged to be the very best that they can be. Through a broad and creative curriculum, we provide a wealth of different opportunities for each and every child to achieve success.
We are seeking to appoint a learning support assistant to provide one to one support for a pupil in upper Key Stage 2 in order for the child to access the curriculum. Experience of working with children with Special Educational Needs would be an advantage. Good standards of English and mathematics are essential. Applications from graduates are very welcome.
Why work at St Peter’s?
- Our children are amazing! They are well-motivated, with a true passion for learning and demonstrate outstanding behaviour at all times.
- We are committed to staff wellbeing and do all we can to promote good health & wellbeing.
- Our extensive CPD programme and team of outstanding teachers will help you to develop your career into what you want it to be.
- We offer an excellent induction process, with experienced mentors, for all new staff to help ensure that your career has the best possible start.
- We celebrate diversity and are a school which is committed to equality & inclusion.
- Being a one-form entry school, we are a close community that works very closely with parents and carers, offering a very supportive environment.
As a Church of England school, Christian values are at the heart of our policies and procedures, and even though candidates do not have to be practising Christians, they must be in sympathy with the Christian ethos of the school.
St Peter’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for the successful appointee in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education legislation.
Please contact our School Business Manager, Mrs Jacqueline Munro, for further details email@example.com
For further information, please see our school website: www.stpetersce.lbhf.sch.uk/
Closing date: Friday 21st January 2022
Interviews: Thursday 27th January 2022
Please return completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org