KS1/KS2 Cover and PPA Teacher – Part-Time Christ Church School NW1
Part-Time Cover and PPA Teacher (KS1/KS2)
Start date: September 2023
2.5 days, Main Pay Scale
Christ Church is a successful, happy and thriving school situated next to Regent’s Park, Camden. Judged to be ‘good with outstanding features’ (Ofsted 2012, 2017 and a remote Ofsted in 2020 and March 2022); we have a proven track record for delivering a challenging but highly inclusive education for our children.
‘Leaders are ambitious for all pupils to achieve highly’
‘Pupils rise to teachers’ high expectations.’
‘The school is a happy and friendly place to be.’
‘Staff said that leaders are considerate of their workload.’
Due to the recent promotion of senior staff within the school we are looking for:
- An outstanding teacher with excellent subject knowledge, including the teaching of phonics and who can teach across the school.
- Exhibit an ‘above and beyond attitude’
- Have a proven track record of achieving high standards.
- Have experience of tracking progress and of assessment
- Have very high expectations of our children
- Have excellent behaviour management skills
- Demonstrate outstanding organisational skills
- Be in sympathy with and support of our Christian ethos.
We can offer:
- A happy, calm environment where staff are constantly striving to adapt and improve practice
- Respectful children with outstanding standards of behaviour
- Excellent induction support
- An opportunity to be part of a committed, hard-working, fun and supportive team, including Governors and parents
- Support for relevant CPD
Application packs are available via email to: email@example.com.
Christ Church School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Regular vetting will take place both before and during employment. We are also committed to the promotion of equal opportunities and diversity.
Closing date for applications: Friday 7th July
Interview date: Wednesday 12th or Thursday 13th July
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged