Key Stage 1 Class Teacher – St John’s Upper Holloway CE Primary School
St John’s Upper Holloway CE Primary School
Pemberton Gardens London, N19 5RR
Key Stage 1 Class Teacher
(possible subject leadership for a strong candidate)
Required from September 2023
Salary scale: MPS 1-6
(plus TLR for subject leadership)
St John’s CE Primary School is a one form entry, vibrant, multicultural school situated in Archway, north London. We are looking for a committed, dynamic and creative class teacher to join our dedicated and enthusiastic staff. Teamwork is an important part of our school philosophy and we are looking for someone who would like to develop their own skills in a supportive learning environment.
Our high quality teaching ensures that our children make excellent progress throughout their time at St John’s and we require a teacher who has the ability and skills to ensure this continues, as part of the whole school team.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a passion for developing their own practice and is committed to whole school development
- Has proven good or outstanding classroom practice
- Is committed to achieving high standards in teaching and learning
- Has an ability to inspire, engage and motivate pupils, staff and parents
- Recognises and values the diverse social and cultural needs of our children and community
- Can support the Christian ethos of the school
We can offer:
- A school that has an excellent leadership team, driven by the core belief that all children have the right to the best education
- A vibrant, diverse community, including a supportive parent organisation
- Children who are enthusiastic about their learning
- A strong, committed and supportive team of staff and governors
- Excellent opportunities for CPD (including excellent NQT induction programme if applicable)
Please apply using the attached LDBS application form downloadable here.
Closing date for applications: 28th April 2023 at midday.
Shortlisted candidates will be informed on this date.
Interviews: 4th and 5th May.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. To make an appointment please phone the school office on 0207 272 2780 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At St John’s we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff to share this commitment. Enhanced DBS Disclosure is required for appointment to this post.