Headteacher – St Peter’s CE Primary School, Chippenham Mews
St Peter’s CE Primary School
Chippenham Mews, London, W9 2AN
Website 020 7186 0082
Headteacher: Ms Sam Adcock
Required September 2024
Salary: L15 – L21
St Peter’s CE Primary School is a happy and successful school which is highly regarded in the community.
Our current Headteacher will be retiring after 20 years leading the school. We are therefore looking to appoint a Headteacher who is an outstanding practitioner and will be able to continue to empower the pupils and enable them to reach their full potential in all areas of their learning and lives.
The successful candidate will be:
- An inspirational educator who will support our distinctive and inclusive vision and ethos.
- An outstanding teacher who models excellence throughout the school community and works collaboratively with the senior leadership team; the staff; and the Governing body.
- An innovative and strategic thinker with the commitment, drive and ability to add value to a dedicated leadership team, as well as being open to and enthusiastic about change.
- Have the ability to lead, motivate, challenge and inspire staff and pupils to have a love of learning and to achieve their best.
- An excellent communicator with outstanding interpersonal and organisational skills.
St Peter’s can offer you:
- An outstanding school with an engaged community.
- A warm, welcoming, inclusive environment with a friendly, enthusiastic and dedicated team of teachers and support staff.
- Children who are eager to learn; who have excellent behaviour and a positive attitude; and who enjoy coming to school.
- Supportive parents and Governors.
- A learning environment where each child’s educational, emotional and spiritual welfare are the top priorities for a hardworking team committed to doing their very best for every child.
- Opportunities to grow; to be stretched; and develop as a leader.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for this post you are encouraged to visit the school. Visits can be offered on 27th and 28th February 2024. Please contact Cathy Kelly at the school office on 020 7186 0082 to arrange a time or an alternative date. If you would like to discuss this post informally, please contact the Chair or Vice Chair of Governors via the school. The Application Pack can be downloaded here or from our school website here. Submit your completed application to: email@example.com.
Closing Date: 7th March 2024 at 5pm
Successful applicants notification: 12th March 2024
Interview Date: 19th March 2024
NB. The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This post is subject to safer recruitment measures, including an enhanced DBS and social media checks.