Head Chef – St Andrew & St Francis CE Primary School
St Andrew & St Francis CE Primary School
Belton Road, London NW2 5PE https://www.standrewandstfrancis.org/
Pay range: NJC Scale SO2, pay point 26 – FTE £35,003 – pro rated pay based on 35 hours, TTO – £29,499
Hours 7.30am to 2.30pm Monday to Friday
Start date: October 2023
A rare and fantastic opportunity: St Andrew & St Francis CE Primary School is recruiting!
We are seeking to appoint an experienced and highly effective Head Chef to join our excellent school team from October 2023 on a term time, permanent basis.
St Andrew & St Francis CE Primary School (SASF) is a good, high achieving and popular school situated in Willesden (Dollis Hill on the Jubilee line). The school was graded as “good” in all areas by Ofsted in July 2023. SASF is part of the successful LDBS Academy Trust and is part of a family of 12 schools.
You will be:
- an experienced and highly effective Head Chef with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- planning/assisting in planning menus to fixed budget, following strict guidelines
- preparing school lunches for the whole school taking into consideration allergies and other dietary needs
- monitoring and managing supplies
- maintaining kitchen and food safety standards
- complying with food safety legislation
- working with our Chef de Parties to meet deadlines
- a warm person with a good sense of humour and strong team ethics
We will offer you:
- a highly skilled and experienced leadership team to guide and support you in your development
- a supportive, enthusiastic and active governing body and parents group to work alongside
- a dynamic, warm, bright and highly accomplished team that achieved “good” in all areas of its most recent Ofsted
- a calm, fun and bright environment in which to work and thrive
- an amazing school close to good transport links
The position of Head Chef is for October 2023.
Closing date: Midday Wednesday 11th October 2023
Interviews: Week commencing 16th October 2023
Start date: 30th October 2023
Pay range: NJC Scale SO2, pay point 26 – FTE £35,003 – pro rated pay based on 35 hours term time only is £29,499
An application form can be found on the school’s website https://www.standrewandstfrancis.org/. Please send completed forms to our School Business Leader – firstname.lastname@example.org.
St Andrew & St Francis CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants. Also, this post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.