Year 3 Class Teacher Fixed-term – Christ Church C of E Primary School
Required for January 2024
Year 3 Class Teacher fixed-term until end of academic year
Salary – up to M4 (Inner London)
Christ Church CofE Primary School, 47A Brick Lane, London E1 6PU
Tel: Rina Begum 020 727 0792 or email email@example.com
Ready to add your energy, talents and passion for learning to our successful team?
The school is looking to appoint enthusiastic and ambitious Year 3 class teacher, who is looking to progress their career and to benefit from our supportive leadership structure and career development opportunities.
The detailed job description and person specification is available on application and visits to the school are encouraged.
- A good school with an ambition to be outstanding
- A happy and successful school committed to securing high levels of achievement for all pupils
- An ethos and environment dedicated to creating effective learners across the curriculum
- Motivated pupils, high standards of behaviour and a strong focus on learning
- High quality mentoring and training opportunities to support the successful candidate
- Excellent teaching resources
- A great working environment in an exciting and vibrant part of London
- Very supportive parents and governors
We welcome applicants who can provide:
- Excellent classroom practice
- A commitment to the school’s ethos and values
- The ability to motivate and inspire pupils and provide challenge in their learning
- High expectations for themselves and their pupils
- Energy, enthusiasm and ambition
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Application packs can be obtained from the school by contacting Rina Begum on 020 7247 0792 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visits to the school can also be arranged using these contact details.
The closing date for completed applications is 12pm on Monday 16th October 2023 and interviews will take place w/c 16/10/2023. Applications can be submitted by post or email but if the latter it must be followed up with a signed version.