EYFS/KS1 Teacher – Christ Church (Brondesbury) CE Primary School
EYFS/KS1 Teacher (MPS1-3)
Required from September 2022
The Governors, Staff and Pupils of Christ Church Primary School are looking to work with a strong Reception or KS1 teacher to cover a vacancy which has arisen in our Ofsted-rated GOOD school.
This position may be suitable for those beginning their career on the ECT programme.
We can offer you
- An exciting and vibrant workplace
- The opportunity to be part of a dynamic and supportive Teaching & Learning team
- Support from a highly experienced SLT and staff team
- Extensive and relevant CPD opportunities, including Instructional Coaching
- Career progression opportunities
- A small school with a warm, caring community of staff, parents and children
- Close transport links to West End and Outer London (buses, Jubilee & Overground Lines within 5 minutes of the school)
Please apply using the application pack downloadable below.
Applications can be posted to the school address (above) or sent electronically to email@example.com
Please mark all applications with the title “EYFS/KS1Teaching application”
Please note – only applications on the correct form will be accepted.
CVs will not be accepted as an application.
Visits to the school are most welcome. Please contact the school office (details above) to arrange an appointment.
Closing date for applications: Friday 20th May 2022
Interviews to be held on week of Monday 23rd May
Christ Church CE Primary School is dedicated to the Safeguarding of all of its children and staff. Appointments will only be made following successful interview and relevant reference, medical and DBS checks.