Experienced Class Teacher – St Jude and St Pauls Church of England Primary School
St Jude & St Paul’s CE Primary School
10 Kingsbury Road, London N1 4AZ
Experienced Class Teacher
Salary: Main Pay Scale
Job start: September 2022
Contract Type/Term: 1 year fixed term contract
(with the possibility of the role becoming permanent).
St Jude and St Paul’s is a small Church of England Primary School in Islington.
We are looking for an excellent class teacher to join our team
We can offer:
- happy, welcoming, well-behaved children who are keen to learn
- a school passionate about inclusion
- friendly and supportive staff, parents and governing body
- opportunities to teach creatively
- CPD and subject leadership opportunities
- Islington Borough initiatives
- a vibrant and diverse location, with excellent transport links
To find out more about our school and the post, please contact the Headteacher through the school office on 020 7254 5598 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 20th May, Noon.
Shortlisting: 20th May 2022. (Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted)
Interviews: Week beginning Monday 23rd May, 2022
Applications should be submitted by email to: email@example.com
St Jude and St Paul’s CE Primary is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people in our care and expect all staff to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practice and appointments are subject to a satisfactory DBS certification and references.
Our school motto: Shine, Encourage, Love and Learn