ECTs and Qualified EYFS, KS1, KS2 Primary Teachers – St Peter’s Eaton Square C of E Primary School
St Peter’s Eaton Square C of E Primary School,
Lower Belgrave Street, LONDON, SW1W 0NL
Together, we will realise the potential God has given us.
ECTs and Qualified EYFS – KS1 – KS2 Primary Teachers – September 2022
Highly motivated primary teachers sought to teach EYFS – KS1 and KS2 in our two-form entry CofE primary school in the heart of Victoria.
- Passionate about teaching and challenging your pupils to achieve their best potential
- Keen to contribute to our journey towards excellence
- A good team player with the potential or experience to take a lead in the future
- Enthusiastic, positive and a champion for children from all background
- Supportive of the Christian ethos of our school
- Do you have knowledge and understanding of phonics teaching, ideally with the Read, Write, Inc programme?
‘This is an amazing school. It has a fantastic community.’ – Pupil Parliament
At St Peter’s we provide our children with the tools required to be successful and confident citizen’s way beyond their primary school experience with us.
We are a Church of England school in the heart of central London. Our amazing location referred to as ‘the village in the heart of the city’, along with our encapsulating curriculum, allows all of our children to experience the best of the locality. Visits to iconic landmarks such as; Buckingham Palace; The Tate; Hyde Park for sporting events and the magnitude of local museums and galleries only help to enrich learning opportunities.
Our strong partnership with St Peter’s of Eaton Square church enables the children to attend weekly church services.
St Peter’s is an inclusive school and we value the cultural experiences that our families bring. Pupil voice is developed across all phases of the school and focuses on giving our children the confidence to respectfully articulate thoughts and opinions.
We can offer you:
- MPS with Inner London weighting
- Smaller than average inner London class sizes
- Subject leader responsibilities
- Supportive and positive leadership with a clear vision for the school
- Excellent location a few minutes from Victoria Station
- Thoughtful, sparky children who enjoy learning!
‘‘St Peter’s has a lovely way of producing thoughtful, sparky children who enjoy leaning and value friendship’– ParentThe St Peter’s Way helps everyone to learn, to be kind, to be safe and to be polite’ – Pupil Parliament.
To apply please complete the LDBS Application Form and return to the Senior Administrator Ms Flitton: email@example.com
Visits warmly welcomed via the School Office please call 020 7504 0537 and ask to arrange a visit with Ms Flitton
Start date: September 2022
Closing date 20 May 2022, interview date to be confirmed.