Early Years Practitioner – Little Engineer Nursery
Little Engineers Nursery
Eagle Heights, Waterside Way, London N17 9FU
Early Years Practitioner
The ‘Little Engineer Nursery’ is located within Tottenham Hale Village. The Hale Village is a development with a diverse community and local amenities close to the excellent transport links. This satellite nursery is part of our Tri-School Early Years team and the professional network. Our Nursery is in a purpose-built and carefully designed new building, equipped with the best resources.
Little Engineers are looking for an experienced Early Years Practitioner, with a relevant level 3 qualification. We require a minimum of 1 year of continuous experience working in a Nursery setting with ages 1-3. This position is based on 36 hours per week Monday to Friday, however we are flexible.
We will expect the candidate to contribute a high standard of care for children and provide age appropriate, fun, stimulating and educational activities. You will be a key worker with the responsibility to take observations and assessments and provide activities that will benefit each individual child’s development. The successful candidate will provide a safe and stimulating environment for all children. You will be required to work to high Safeguarding standards adhering to all Nursery Policies and Procedures.
You will have:
- Relevant experience within an Early Years setting with children aged 1-3 years old
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS and Safeguarding requirements
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- An excellent understanding of what an outstanding nursery provision looks like
- A strong communicator with children, parents and staff
- A positive, clear role model and a willing team player
- An NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent or above
- Chance to work alongside three excellent schools in our Academy Trust
- Tabard and Polo shirt provided
- Continued Professional Development
- Dedicated support from the experienced management team
- Room for progression either in the nursery or into a school environment
- Regular staff events
Employer LDBS Academies Trust
Contract type All Year Round
Contract hours 36 Hours a week
Contract term Permanent
To apply for this position, please complete the application form, below, and send to email@example.com
The appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS clearance, and Early Years references. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Salary Term time Scale 3 Point 5 – 6 (£22,575 – £22,983)
Closing date Friday 3rd June 2022 12pm
Interview date To be Determined
Job starts As soon as possible