Early Years & Key Stage 1 Teacher – St Clement Danes CE Primary School
St Clement Danes CE Primary School
Drury Lane Covent Garden WC2 5SU
0203 096 9745
Headteacher: Patricia Coxhead
One Form Entry School (Nursery – Y6)
Early Years or Key Stage 1
Teacher required from September 2022
Permanent Contract, full time, Main Pay Scale
St Clement Danes is a thriving primary school in the heart of Covent Garden. We are a diverse, multi-cultural Church of England School, determined that all of our children will flourish and reach their potential.
The candidate for this post will be an enthusiastic, well-organised class teacher with a proven track record of raising standards. Are you an excellent EYFS or Year 1 classroom practitioner with experience and the potential for EYFS leadership in the future? Are you passionate about making a difference to children?
If so, we warmly invite you to come along for an informal tour and to meet the team.
Do take a look at our school website where you will find further information about how to apply for this role.
We encourage applications from all sectors of the community to reflect our diverse pupil population.
- An outstanding and friendly school with a strong and inclusive ethos
- Dedicated, hardworking and supportive colleagues
- Motivated and well-behaved pupils
- A vibrant and exciting location in the heart of Covent Garden
- Strong CPD opportunities
- The chance to make a difference
- Ability to make a difference
- Excellent teaching in EYFS or KS1
- Good planning and assessment skills
- Vision and passion for learning
- Understand and demonstrate high expectations
- Well organised, attention to detail
- A good team player
- Ability to build positive relationships with pupils, colleagues and parents
- Supportive of our Christian ethos
To arrange a tour of the school please contact Deb Starkey at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application details are available below.
Closing Date: Tuesday 24th May 2022
Interviews: Thursday 26th May 2022
Please email your application to Deb Starkey: email@example.com
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.