Early Career Teacher – Ashford CE Primary School TW15 2BW
Ashford C of E Primary School
Exceptional Class Teacher
Required for September 2024
(Possibility of starting during the summer term for induction and be paid for the summer holidays)
Salary: Main Scale
Are you a dynamic ECT, looking to make an impact on children’s lives?
Do you enjoy working as part of a team to ensure the best possible outcomes for your pupils and your school? If the answers to these questions are yes, we would love to hear from you.
We are seeking to appoint an exceptional teacher who has the desire to progress in all key stages.
Our School offers:
* a comprehensive programme of ECT support and induction led by highly experienced staff
* a warm, welcoming environment which reflects the very good relationships between adults and pupils
* well behaved and motivated children
* an active Governing Body committed to making a difference
* the opportunity for further career and professional development
* a leadership teams focused on school improvement, children’s achievement and the professional development of staff
* membership of and training through the highly regarded London Diocese Board of Schools
* the possibility of starting as soon as possible during the summer term to gain a full understanding of school systems, induction and be paid for the summer holidays
* extra benefits including parking and excellent staff facilities
Applicants will be required to safeguard and promote the welfare of our children and be in sympathy with and supportive of our Christian ethos and values.
Please visit our website for more detailed information about our school. We invite interested applicants to arrange an informal chat and the possibility of undertaking a tour of the School. To arrange a visit or for more information please contact the school office.
Closing date: Wednesday 21st February at 10am
We hold the right to appoint the right candidate as soon as possible. Please do not wait for the closing date to contact us or send in an application form.
To apply for this job, please complete the application form once completed, email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note we do not accept applications by CV.
Application form here
Job description here
Person specification here
Letter from Ashford pupils here !
Key school policies:
Safeguarding Children Policy
Safer Recruitment Policy
Applicants Privacy Statement
Ashford C of E School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, therefore applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers, on-line search and Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service. We are an equal opportunities employer.