Deputy Headteacher – Trent CofE Primary School, Barnet
Trent CofE Primary School
Church Way, Barnet, Hertfordshire, EN4 9JH
Website 0208 449 6875
Salary: L8 – L12 (£59,826 – £65,629)
Full Time, Permanent
Required for September 2024
Apply by: Midday Wednesday 13th March
Interview date: Friday 22nd March
Trent C of E Primary School is an ‘Outstanding’ one form entry primary school situated in Cockfosters, North London, right at the heart of a close-knit community. We are looking to appoint a dynamic Deputy head who will embody and promote the vision and values of our school. Our vision ‘Inspired by Christ, we serve one another in love’ is central to all that we do and is the foundation on which pupils and staff will fulfil their God given talents.
What we are looking for:
- An outstanding teacher, able to inspire excellence throughout the school community and work collaboratively with the Headteacher, the senior leadership team, the staff and the governing body.
- A clear strategic leader who supports and promotes our Christian vision and positive ethos.
- Evidence of sustaining and improving standards and achievement.
- An innovative and strategic thinker with the commitment, drive and ability to add value to a committed leadership team.
- Vision and drive to lead on quality of education and oversee curriculum.
- An individual who is genuinely motivated to inspire and generate enthusiasm both in the classroom and the staffroom.
- An excellent communicator with outstanding interpersonal and organisation skills.
- The confidence and drive to enjoy and enhance the thriving partnerships held between the school, home, church and wider community.
We will offer you:
- A friendly and warm welcome in an outstanding school whose vision and ethos is built on distinctively Christian values.
- A committed, talented, and energetic staff team dedicated to providing high quality teaching to support learning.
- Close links with our local church who provide support and guidance for our Trent community.
- A very supportive and active governing body.
- A motivated and vibrant PTA.
- Commitment to the highest Continued Professional Development.
- Happy and hardworking pupils.
Trent CofE Primary School warmly welcomes candidates to visit the school to experience our vision and values in action. to arrange a time to visit please call the school administrator, Julie Ring on 0208 449 6875 or e-mail the office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deputy Headteacher Recruitment Pack here
Job Description here
Person Specification here
Headteacher letter here
Application form here
Closing Date: Midday Wednesday 13th March
Interview Date: Friday 22nd March
Please complete the Application form carefully making reference to the person specification and return it, by the closing date, by email to email@example.com
Trent school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.