Class Teacher – Latymer All Saints CE Primary School
Latymer All Saints CE Primary school
41 Hydethorpe Avenue, Edmonton London N9 9RS
Telephone: 020 8807 2679
ECTs are welcome to apply
Salary: MPS/UPS – depending on experience (Outer London weighting)
Hours: Full time
Contract type: Permanent
Vacant from: September 2022
Latymer All Saints CE Primary is a vibrant and inclusive 3 form entry school with a nursery, which serves a multi-cultural and multi-faith community. Our latest Ofsted inspection (Jan 2020) found us to be a “Good” school.
We are looking to appoint a class teacher who is committed to high standards of teaching and learning, equal opportunities and the development of the whole child.
The ideal candidates will:
- be passionate about children’s development and education.
- be committed to implementing the school’s aims and supporting its strong Christian ethos.
- have high expectations for all pupils and aim to improve teaching and raise standards.
- be highly motivated, flexible and hardworking.
- have excellent communication skills and be committed to working as part of a team.
We can offer:
- A friendly and genuinely welcoming school with a clear ethos, values and vision
- Excellent professional development
- Happy and enthusiastic children who are eager to learn
- Friendly and supportive staff committed to raising standards and progress
Please note: due to the large volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from the school by this date please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed by appointment. Please contact the school office on 0208 807 2679.
Please note that CVs and incomplete application forms will not be considered.
The school is committed to safeguarding and the promoting the welfare of children and young people and to providing equal opportunities in employment. A criminal background check is a requirement of this role and is obtained via the Disclosure Barring Service’s standard procedure. Overseas’ police checks will also be conducted where these are applicable.
returned via post or email for the attention of the Senior Admin Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date.
Closing Date: midday Wednesday 29th June 2022
Interviews: Week commencing Monday 4th July 2022