Class Teacher – Latymer All Saints CE Primary School
Class Teacher – ECTs are welcome to apply
Latymer All Saints CE Primary School
41 Hydethorpe Avenue, Edmonton, London N9 9RS
020 8807 2679 email@example.com
Full-time, permanent Class Teacher
Salary scale: MPS 1 to 6 (Outer London weighting)
Vacancy from 1st January 2024; closing date Friday 6th October 2023; Interviews week commencing 16th October 2023
Latymer All Saints CE Primary is a vibrant and inclusive three-form entry school with a nursery, which serves a multi-cultural and multi-faith community. Our latest Ofsted inspection (January 2020) found us to be a “Good” school.
We are looking to appoint a class teacher who is committed to high standards of teaching and learning, equal opportunities and the development of the whole child.
The ideal candidate will:
- be passionate about children’s development and education
- be committed to implementing the school’s aims and supporting its strong Christian ethos
- have high expectations of all pupils and aim to improve teaching and raise standards
- be highly motivated, flexible and hardworking
- have excellent communication skills and be committed to working as part of a team
We can offer:
- a friendly and genuinely welcoming school with a clear ethos, values and vision
- excellent professional development
- happy and enthusiastic children who are eager to learn
- friendly and supportive staff committed to raising standards and progress
Visits to the school to the school are warmly welcome by appointment. Please contact the school office on 020 8807 2679.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and to providing equal opportunities in employment. A criminal background check is a requirement of this role and is obtained via the Disclosure and Barring Service’s standard procedure. Overseas police checks will also be conducted where these are applicable.
Please note that CVs and incomplete application forms will not be considered.
Closing date: Friday 6th October 2023
Interviews: week commencing 16th October 2023