Class Teacher – Holy Trinity CE Primary School, Camden
Holy Trinity CofE Primary School
Trinity Walk, Maresfield Gardens, London, NW3 5SQ
Website 020 7435 9089
The Governors of Holy Trinity CofE Primary School wish to appoint an excellent teacher to join our highly motivated staff team from September 2024. Applications are welcome from ECTs.
Salary: Main Pay Scale or UPS for experienced candidates (Inner London)
Location: Camden Contract Type: Full-time Contract Term: Permanent
The successful candidate will have:
- High expectations for the achievement of every pupil;
- Excellent teaching skills and a passion for teaching and learning;
- Strong commitment to their own professional development;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- High levels of self-motivation and a strong work ethic;
- The ability to support the Christian ethos of our school.
Our school has many things to offer including:
- Smaller class sizes, limited to 27 pupils;
- A village school atmosphere in the heart of London;
- A very supportive team of colleagues, parents and governing body;
- Friendly and caring children, eager to learn and make progress;
- A thriving, multicultural community;
- Continuing professional development opportunities within Camden;
- A great location; close to central London and a 1 minute walk from the Jubilee and Metropolitan lines.
Visits to our school are warmly encouraged. To arrange a visit contact Charlotte Sparks on email@example.com or 020 7435 9089.
Job Description here
Person Specification here
Application form here
A personal statement (writing to the criteria in the person specification) must be included as part of your application form and CVs will not be accepted.
Completed application forms should be returned to the School Business Manager on the email address above.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 29th February 2024 at Noon
Shortlisting: Friday 1st March 2024
Interviews: Week commencing 4th March 2024
Holy Trinity CofE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check an appropriate references will be required. It is an offence to apply if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. In line with KCSIE 2022 and safer recruitment practices, the school will conduct an online search for all shortlisted candidates. The online search is part of our safeguarding checks and will seek publicly available information on candidates’ suitability to work with children. We are also committed to the promotion of equal opportunities and diversity.